The Technical Project Manager is responsible for maintaining transparency and visibility of production information at all times. To achieve this he/she defines and implements the team’s organizational framework; including planning and scheduling, reporting and communication. Project Manager is the facilitator on an organizational and process level, and enables his/her manager to achieve company goals and keep control and overview of the current status of the project. He/she is responsible for developing and managing technical projects for customers by managing cost, time and project scope.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Work with the Manager & Client to communicate timeline
- Work with the Manager to plan and organize external dependencies and project schedule
- Check resource allocation and schedules for all disciplines for plausibility and formality
- Control if proper and measurable goals are being set across departments
- Maintain the schedule on daily and long-term basis ensuring it is up to date.
- Work with the team members to ensure assigned tasks and timelines are communicated clearly.
- Work with the team on a daily basis to track tasks and ensure any potential blockers are identified and raised.
- Work with the Manager to resolve obstacles, dependencies, timeline issues and support the communication of project status and progress.
- Work with the Manager and the team to continually optimize and improve team communication and workflows.
- Develop and establish an efficient and effective team organization and infrastructure
- Optimize the infrastructure to leverage team productivity
- Develop, implement and optimize a planning and tracking system that enables the team to keep a current record of quality, time and budget
- Take responsibility for an adequate tool chain and processes (e.g. Plan- / Tracking- / Risk- & Change Management)
- Check and control the balance of the goals “quality, time and budget” and escalate imbalances
- Design and maintain technical and project documentation
- 3+ years software project management experience
- Planned, managed and delivered at least 3 large software projects on time, on budget
- Proven, excellent project management knowledge and experience in the field of mid to large scale software development projects
- Ability to communicate own point of view clearly and concisely
- Honed analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to interface with all facets of production
- Thrives in high pressure environments, requiring prioritization and multi-tasking abilities
- Leadership skills, motivating teamwork, performance, and drive for excellence
- Strong organizational, presentation and client service skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
Not required but a Plus
- Familiar with website development (especially CMS editing in Joomla, WordPress)
- Social Media Competency
- Worked in a fast paced technical environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Software or a related area is preferred
- PMP Certification
- A challenging and engaging software development environment from start to end
- Teamwork, quick decisions and possibilities to grow and supply own ideas
- A pleasant working atmosphere within an international team