The .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components. Supports and/or installs software applications and components. Works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Create and deliver data-driven reports
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Consult closely with on projects and tasks
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems
- Implement new software
- Additional duties as required
- ASP.NET – 2 years’ experience developing in ASP.NET
- MVC 3
- Experience with WinForm is a plus, but not required.
- SQL Server (2005 or above)
- Visual Studio (2010 and/or 2012)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Software or a related area is preferred