Office 365 is a subscription service that keeps you up-to-date with the latest versions of Office applications and other cloud services. With Office 365, you can:
- Get the full Office suite – Always receive up-to-date version of the full office desktop applications.
- Get email, calendar, and contacts. – Use Outlook and Outlook Web App to access your email, calendar, and contacts.
- Store and share documents. – Share your own documents with others through Office 365. Or, upload documents to a team site to build a document library and a project history.
- Work collaboratively with teams – Create a customized Office 365 site to collaborate with others. Create document libraries, add apps, and use community features to enhance sharing.
- Have interactive online meetings – Use Lync for online meetings that have full web conferencing features, including audio, video, sharing, and presentations.
What is Managed Office 365? Why buy Office 365 from CBM Technology when I can get it directly from Microsoft?
Migrating your systems and data to the cloud can be a costly and time-consuming business, and once you have successfully migrated, the ongoing support of your Office 365 environment can distract the focus of your internal IT resource. Using CBM Technology, a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, guarantees you’re getting the initial migration expertise to ensure a seamless process and our Microsoft accredited support staff are on hand to fully support your needs.
Contact us to help you chose your Microsoft Office 365.