CBM Technology is a comprehensive information technology (IT) service provider, specializing in enterprise consultations, integrated solutions, cloud services, web solutions, software development, and proactive services.
CBM Technology is looking for a motivated and energetic addition to our team. If you are interested in working for one of the most innovative IT companies in Acadiana, you may find your home at CBM.
Join our family of tech-loving IT professionals. CBM Technology has been in business since 1973 and has remained on the forefront of technology ever since. We are located on main street in downtown Breaux Bridge and we maintain that small town charm within our organization.
Your Primary Responsibilities
Our best asset is our excellent service. We partner with our clients and make them our top priority. A positive attitude, excellent communication skills, willingness to go above and beyond for our clients are a must!
This position may include but is not limited to: Help Desk, Service Desk, On-Site Service, Hardware setup/repairs.
- Troubleshoot intermediate level issues
- Maintain working knowledge and certifications (if needed) for hardware, software, and peripherals
- Follow and contribute to Standard Operating Procedures for operations, troubleshooting, and correspondence with clients
- Work in a variety of settings- independently, with clients, team members, and vendors to resolve any issues
- Communicate amongst different knowledge bases- technical (team members) non-technical (clients)
- Provide excellent and thorough customer service
- Manage and document service tickets, tasks, and projects in a timely manner
- Resolve client issues thoroughly and within standards
- Communicate any necessary updates to clients regarding tickets, outages, updates, notices etc.
- Document assigned activity thoroughly
- Participate in tech huddles, meetings, project meetings, and performance reviews
- This role requires working a rotating shift schedule and availability for after-hours on-call support, to include nights and weekends remotely and/or onsite at CBM Technology.
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience performing customer-facing/end-user technical support
- Associate degree (or higher) from accredited college or university
- CompTIA A+ Certification (required within 90 days if not already certified)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft product line including Windows 7/8/10, Office Suite etc.
- Understanding of the OS and ability to efficiently troubleshoot
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and time-management skills to work independently.
- Critical thinking skills, and ability to creatively solve difficult issues.
- Service Management: time-management, documentation, escalation of issues, trouble shooting and thorough communication
- Excellent communication skills & Positive Attitude
- Understanding of Network Architecture
Preferred Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Industry Certifications
- Corporate Experience with desktop and peripheral support
- Connectwise Knowledge/Experience
CBM Technology provides a competitive benefits package to our salaried employees. We provide daily lunch, snack, and drink options for our employees. You can enjoy a fun working environment with a team-centric attitude.
Following a 6-month trial period, you will be eligible to join any of our benefits plans.
- Base Salary + Commission
- Medical Insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays (9)
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Disaster days (2)
- Maternity/Paternity Leave Plans
Our insurance providers also offer supplementary insurance as well as vision and dental at competitive rates.
CBM is an equal opportunity employer.