ARE YOU READY?
The end of support date for Windows Server 2003 is coming fast. On July 14, 2015, Microsoft will stop supporting Windows Server 2003.
What does this mean to you?
- No Updates – Development and support will cease, leaving your network and data vulnerable to security risks.
- No Compliance – Windows 2003 Servers will not pass compliance audits. In addition, if you accept credit cards, you may lose your merchant privileges.
- No Protection – On July 14th, your data will be at risk for being stolen, data loss or infection.
- No Savings – Older servers are riskier and more expensive to operate and maintain.
Why should you act now?
Migrating from Windows 2003 may take 30 or more days depending on the software applications that you may have running to migrate. With Windows 2012 R2, you will be able to take advantage of the new features to help your business all around such as:
- Virtualization Capabilities – This helps utilize more of your server hardware & decrease downtime.
- Better Performance and Efficiency
- Better security to protect your data.
- Latest Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Features
How CBM Technology Can Help?
CBM Technology team will do what it does best so you can do what you do best in your business. CBM work with you in coming up with a migration strategy that delivers performance, security and value to your business needs while minimizing downtime for you and your employees.